feed

Monday, February 17, 2014

Why I would STILL vote for PAP?



If you had read my previous blog entry,
you would have known the mosquitoes problem.

So, I emailed the minister and got a reply back the very next day.
I must say it is still very effective raising concerns to the minister(s).

Many many years back,
I wrote my first email to a minister and everything worked out.

This time round,
I emailed my second to another minister (since I've moved),
and it kind of worked out.

I wouldn't say it worked out totally,
because there are still many FUCKING MOSQUITOES!

objection onion head

Anyway,
below are the emails exchanged and as you can see,
very prompt replies.

My email/replies are in red boxes.

See, my poor baby badly bitten 

crying3 onion head crying2 onion head desperate2 onion head hate onion head



I received another email from NEA which I feel so ... *loud sigh*


There are still mosquitoes,
why you all no die?!

I've download the mosquito repellent app,
bought the mosquito trap 
(which doesn't seems to work and so far, had caught none, only caught fruit flies wtf).

I've also been dressing honeybun in whites,
old folks said dark colours attract mosquitoes.

Maid has been spraying Baygon everyday.

I don't wanna apply repellent on baby,
cos she has the habit of rubbing her face and licking her hands.

Does those mosquito sticker patch works?
Any side effects?

I'm so worried that she gets dengue.
crying1 onion head

What if she gets it?
I'm gonna complain COMPLAIN!!!!!
What's the next level I can complain to?
I've already complained to the minister!
I think I will move to a hotel.

ARGH
JUST SAW ONE MOSQUITO FLYING NEAR THE CEILING!
PLEASE GO TO WHERE YOU BELONG TO,
THE MOSQUITO TRAP!

I look at my poor baby and I feel like crying.
Can u feel my heart pain?

desperate1 onion head

No comments: